Outside Magazine’s September issue is on the newsstands now! That’s right, the anticipated “Best Town Special” is out and Provo City is ranked as #2 greatest place to live in America. Provo is even the first city listed on the front cover! So what makes a best town ever? According to Outside Magazine – access to trails, rivers, mountains, and lakes, healthy eating, bike lanes, and green space are some of the main factors. Provo has all of these factors and more.
The article highlights Provo’s:
- Active community – full of cyclists and runners
- Businesses and Start-ups including – Google Fiber, Adobe, Duncan Aviation, Qualtrics and NuSkin
- Access to outdoor recreation – climbing at Rock Canyon, skiing at Sundance Resort, fishing the Provo River, paddle boarding Utah lake
- Transportation – with the addition of the FrontRunner, Provo is now connected to Salt Lake City with a 60 minute ride
- Thriving independent food scene
- Vibrate music scene and community events – Rooftop Concert Series, Summer Cinema Series, etc.
Check out Provo’s ranking and read the article here »