Rooftop Concert Series will be closing out a record-breaking season in an appropriate fashion by featuring multi Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, dance artist/producer, KASKADE, on Friday, September 4! Joining Kaskade as openers are local favorites, The Brocks and Two Nations.
Join us at 7:30 pm, on CENTER STREET in Downtown Provo. Don’t forget to check out the brand-new official Rooftop Concert Series t-shirts and band merch at the Sodalicious Rooftop Merch Trailer on 100 S.
PROVO 311 BOOTH
Provo 311 will have a booth at the concert and will be giving out some amazing prizes!
All you have to do is:
- Download the Provo City Utilities App! The app is free and for your convenience. Search “Provo City Utilities” in the Apple App or Google Play Stores.
- Make a utility payment (first time set-up fee will be credited back to your utility account).
- Stop by the Provo 311 booth at the concert. Bring your device to show us your downloaded app and payment history. You’ll be entered into a drawing to win a pair of bluetooth wireless headphones + get a free T-SHIRT and OTHER PRIZES!
- Go online to onlinebiller.com/provocity sign up for paperless utility billing.
- Stop by the Provo 311 booth at the concert and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a pair of bluetooth wireless headphones!
*If you’re not able to attend the rooftop concert you can still get a free T-SHIRT. Bring in proof to the 311 customer service center that you downloaded the app or signed up for paperless billing. If you make a payment using the new app we will put your name in a drawing to win a pair of Bluetooth Wireless Headphones.
ROAD CLOSURE HEADS-UP
Please take note of the following road closures:
- Center Street eastbound lane will be closed on Thursday, September 3, starting at 8:00 am from University Avenue to Freedom Boulevard.
- Center Street westbound lane will be closed on Thursday, September 3 starting at 7:00 pm from University Avenue to Freedom Boulevard.
- Center Street will reopen on Saturday, September 5 at 6:00 am.
Ride your Bike – Ride your bike to the concert to avoid traffic and park your bike at our Free Bicycle Valet and get a safety checkup hosted by Provo Bicycle Collective and Mad Dog Cycles! Find the Mad Dog trailer on 100 S.
Ride UTA – Forget about worrying where to park, think green and hop on the bus and get off along University Ave. More information here.
FrontRunner – Introducing the best thing to happen to Provo since BYU Creamery! UTA’s commuter rail service, Frontrunner, runs to 600 South in Provo from stations up and down Utah and Salt Lake counties. You can even ride all the way to Salt Lake City International Airport. View current schedules here.
Parking – There are thousands of easily accessible and free parking spaces in downtown Provo. The map below shows just how convenient parking downtown it can be. Click on the image to view a larger map.0