Get ready for a chance to see, hear, taste, and feel the excitement springing to life all around us! Provo Spring Festival is this Saturday, April 16 at Rock Canyon Park (2620 N 1200 E) from 4:00 – 8:00 pm. Bring your friends, neighbors and family, and come celebrate all the outdoor activities and adventures Provo has to offer. Listen to local musicians, participate in outdoor yoga, try a new adventure sport, pet live animals, and learn about local gardens. Come discover all the adventures you can have in Provo. Check out the list of activities below and get ready to celebrate spring!
Live Music – Listen to local folk and indie bands at our Main Stage of entertainers. Our lineup includes:
Food trucks – Dine with other locals from your favorite Utah Valley food trucks, taste new drinks, meals, and desserts.
- The Mouse Trap Food Truck
- Pizzeria Fratelli Tasso
- Mama Z’s
- Kona Ice
- La Table Creps
- Maize Food Truck
- Penguin Brothers LLC
- Casa de Soul
- Tropical Fruit
- The Sweet Station
- Sweet Tease Shop
Spring Activities – Get outdoors and try dozens of activities celebrating spring!
- Zorb Balls
- Face Painting
- Garden Activities
- Bike Testing
- Bunnies and Chicks
- Lawn Games
- Ropes Course
Booths & Vendors – Visit booths to learn about local hiking, sailing, biking, gardening and more!
- Learn more about Provo’s natural resources
- Visit local artesian and craft booths
- Learn how to get involved in your community
- Meet local farmers and their animals
- Learn more about Provo’s outdoor recreational opportunities
- Rent a puppy
- Support local shops and businesses
- Enter a variety of drawings and giveaways
- And so much more!
Parking – There are several options for parking:
- There is limited parking east of Rock Canyon Park on Foothill Drive
- You may also park along the street.
- You can park at the Rock Canyon Trail Head and follow the Footpath north to the park. See map below:
For more information and to RSVP, visit our Facebook Event Page.