More wrinkles, a lot less hair and 8 years older and wiser. As my time in office draws to an end I’m naturally thinking about how I’ve changed over the last 8 years.
I still love coming to work, I still enjoy the same exercise routine and I still have the same wife. What’s different? Take a look…
- I sleep about an hour less per night than I did in 2009
- We’ve added 4 (almost 6) grandkids
- Half of our 6 children have been married
- We moved
- I lost both of my parents
- I’ve developed arthritis in my right hand. (I took a wild guess as to how many handshakes I’ve had in the last 8 years and I figure it’s over 50,000).
- I think my ears are protruding even more.
Life is good! If I could only slow down father time.