Community

National Geographic Exhibition!

Provo City Library visitors will get to experience some of the world’s most astounding phenomena in the new National Geographic exhibition, “Rarely Seen.” In this exhibition of visual wonders, National Geographic reveals a world very few have the chance to see for themselves. The exhibition, inspired by the book, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RARELY SEEN: Photographs of …  Read More

My Last Day

While I have been preparing my last message to you, I have been reflecting on my time as the Mayor of Provo. When I look back on all we’ve accomplished together and we’ve done some big things, I feel an immense amount of gratitude and love for the people of this city. You have allowed …  Read More

Get Ready for Volume Four!

We’ve had so much fun and reaped so much joy from producing a unique and creative Christmas CD that we’re doing it again! We’ve gathered some of Provo’s most gifted artists together to create a fourth-holiday album that not only celebrates the abundance of talent in our community but helps us raise money for the …  Read More

Come Tour Two New Facilities!

We are excited to announce that the UMPA Power Plant is now operational! The benefit of the power plant near the downtown district offers stability and reliability to the electrical grid, in addition to offering a backup power option for critical city services in the case of an emergency. We’d like to thank UMPA and …  Read More

Guns & Hoses 2017

Join us for the Annual Guns N’ Hoses Football Fundraiser where Provo Police play against Provo Fire & Rescue in a football game to raise money for Sub for Santa on Saturday, November 4, 2017. Keep the date open on your calendar and bring the kids to enter a craft competition, eat a hot dog, …  Read More

You’re Invited to Attend Provo’s Veterans Day Tribute

Friday, November 10th is Provo’s annual Veterans Day Tribute held at Timpview High School (3570 North 650 East). The program will start at 10:00 am and is free and open to the public. The Friday morning program is planned by students of Timpview High School with the support of the Provo City Veterans Council and America’s Freedom Festival …  Read More

Best Halloween Activities in Provo!

The autumn colors, cooler weather, and fall festivities make Provo a spooktacular city! There are so many fun activities and events going on this time of year, I thought it would be fun to put together a list of Halloween events that your friends, neighbors, roommates, or the whole family can enjoy. I came up with …  Read More

Provo Bike Prom

Does a fun, leisurely ride on bikes through town followed by a great dance sound like fun to you? If it does, don’t forget to sign up for Provo’s Bike Prom! Dress up in your finest prom attire or sport your bike shorts, but be prepared to hit the town and then dance all night on …  Read More

Mental Health Services Awareness Night

Mental Health Awareness Night is a free evening workshop for community leaders to outline and explain counseling and other resources available in Utah County to help people dealing with mental or emotional conditions. The workshop includes keynote presentations as well as informational booths from more than 30 local agencies. If you are a community leader or …  Read More

Get Ready for Fire Prevention Week!

Monday, October 9 – Saturday, October 14 is Fire Prevention week and Provo Fire & Rescue is hosting Fire Prevention Public Education Events at the Provo Recreation Center! Stop by the southeast parking lot at the Provo Recreation Center on October 9th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm and October 14th from 11:00 am – 2:00 …  Read More

Browse Popular Categories