- This event has passed.
Frosty’s Fat Bike Race Series
January 9, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
COURSE DESCRIPTION: 2.29 mile loop with 457ft elevation gain.
A deceptively challenging road climb will allow the fields to shake out a bit before descending the twisty single track which crosses over multiple bridges. Looping through the start finish area will give the spectators a chance to root on their favorite riders.
Online registration opens October 11. Register online here: https://frostys.athlete360.com/
- Pre-registration price is $30, the 1st 50 to pre-register will get a FREE T-Shirt. $40 Day of via cash or check only.
- A reusable number plate is $10 and a new one is required to race each season.
- A Season Pass is available for $200 (That’s a $265 value! + free Frosty beanie while supplies last and only available until 12/31/15) Swag gift to first 50 to register for each event or while supplies last (season pass holders are automatically counted as part of the 1st 50).
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 9:00 AM Registration
- 10:00 AM Race Start Abominable A (EXPERT) 4 laps / Approx. 9.1 Miles
- 10:01 AM Race Star Bigfoot B (SPORT) 3 laps / Approx. 6.87 Miles
- 10:02 AM Race Start Chilly C (NOVICE) 2 laps / Approx. 4.58 Miles
PRE-RIDE: Once the course is determined, this information will be made known. There may be restrictions depending on venue location. Stay tuned for updates.
DIRECTIONS: From Salt Lake – take I-15 south 800 North exit in Orem. Head East toward Provo Canyon. Enter canyon continue East 6.8 miles until Vivian Park. Take a right and head up South Fork rd. 3.3 miles to venue on the right. Drive to upper parking lot and venue site.
PARKING: Parking will be in the Upper Parking lot near the Trailhead. All spillover parking will be in the lower sections of the parking lot. Please be aware of riders warming up on road and in parking area.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Volunteers make our races happen, Register to be a volunteer and get FREE stuff: https://frostys.athlete360.com/